Tailored Xero training for beginners and advanced
Xero is an online accounting system that will change the way you do business. As well as giving you (and your advisor) real-time access to your financial data, Xero makes running your business easier, more convenient and more efficient. From automatic bank feeds to fast invoicing, plus the ability to upload receipts on the go, Xero is the perfect choice for all types of small businesses.
As Xero Certified Advisors, we’re unashamedly Team Xero. Compared to other cloud accounting software, it’s more comprehensive, intuitive and user-friendly – but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t come with a learning curve. If you’re new to Xero or cloud accounting, you may need some help getting started. Even if you’re a seasoned user, you could be missing key benefits that come from Xero’s advanced features.
No matter what level you’re at, The Number Ninjas Bookkeeping will help you get the most from Xero with world-class training.
Everything you need to know – and nothing you don’t
We know your time is valuable, and you’re not a bookkeeper by trade. Our aim is to empower you with as much knowledge as you need and want about Xero, without overwhelming you.
Want to learn about every Xero feature? With years of experience working with Xero, we can delve deep into advanced features.
Prefer to start with just the basics? We’ll happily teach you to manage transactions and produce essential reports, without all the bells and whistles.
Our Xero training covers 3 keys areas, which can be tailored to your needs:
If you’re new to cloud accounting or switching to Xero, we get you set up – fast. Our Xero setup training includes:
- How to set up organisation and financial settings
- How to set up invoice templates and sales tax rates
- How to set up products, services, customers and suppliers
- How to set up payment services and connect your bank accounts to Xero
- How to create quotes, invoices, bills, expense claims and credit notes
- How to receive and reconcile payments
Our Xero accounting training covers the fundamentals of day-to-day bookkeeping and business reporting, including:
- How to create an accounts receivable aging report
- How to reconcile credit card fees and payments from a merchant
- How to create an income statement
- How to create a balance sheet report
- How to create a cash flow statement
Our Xero payroll course provides a deep dive into advanced Xero payroll features, including:
- Salary packaging in Xero – motor vehicles and FBT obligations
- Superannuation salary sacrifice
- Advanced payroll functions
- Payments summaries and report lodgements to SBR
Choose your training weapon
Every business has different needs – and every business owner learns differently. That’s why we offer Xero training via 3 delivery modes.
Learn Xero in an interactive setting, where you can ask questions and learn with your team. In-person Xero training is conducted from our office in Melton (in Melbourne’s west) and is suitable for a maximum of 5 participants.
Our 1:1 Xero training is perfect if you’re training alone or have specific Xero requirements. 1:1 training can be conducted either in-person at our Melton office or online via Zoom (with screen share and session recording).
Prefer to learn at your own pace? Our comprehensive Xero training course fits around your busy schedule. With lifetime access to all modules, you can choose which topics you want to learn – and when you want to learn them.